Simply gathering information from sensors and systems is not enough to yield the benefits of predictive maintenance.
The ability to collect and then analyse data can be crucial to predicting impending failure.
By investing in an Oil Quality Sensors to influence these maintenance practices, you can have the benefit of:
- Reduce overall maintenance cost by 30%
- Reduce sampling cost by up to 80%
- Reduce oil purchases and disposal cost by 20%
- Increase equipment availability by 5%
- and, rule out human induced contamination.
To see how we can assist you in saving money, please call Lourens Janse Van Rensburg on +27 (0) 79 512 8027 or alternatively via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit our website:https://cisindustrialservices.com