OQSx-G2 Oil Quality Sensor
The OQSx-G2 is the world’s most advanced and flexible real-time oil quality/condition monitoring sensor. Suitable for application in any commercial or industrial environment from the smallest genset, to the largest engines on ships and Mining equipment.
Easy to install, the OQSx-G2 continually analyses oil in real-time whilst equipment is in operation and provides an accurate statement of oil condition. Any wear or contamination is instantly detected, measured to an accuracy of 0.01%, and reported.
- FULL SPECTRUM HOLISTIC (FSH™) – Detects all and any Wear and Contamination: water, acid, fuel, viscosity, different oil types, carbon, particles etc.
- ABSOLUTE ACCURACY – The FSH technology within our sensor enables it to have a oil quality change sensitivity detection of 0.01% (10ppm) with an Accuracy margin of +/-0.5%.
- REAL-TIME – Continuously analyses oil condition on operating equipment and reports oil condition every two seconds.
- ROBUST & RELIABLE – Proven around the world for use in even the most extreme industrial and commercial applications.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Quick and easy to install on any equipment with plug & play integration with any existing data reporting and display systems
OQD Mobile (OQDm)
The OQD Mobile (OQDm) app can be downloaded onto your Android device to enable communication with our OQD Express (OQDe) unit via Bluetooth. This allows you to easily check the readings from any OQDe within a 10m radius and download the logged data to further analysis.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY – Use your mobile phone to instantly connect by Bluetooth to any OQDe, view and manage live data.
- LIVE DATA – Display and record real time oil condition.
- DATA LOG DOWNLOAD – Download logged data for analysis or forwarding to colleagues by email.
- HEALTH & SAFETY – Allows operators to access data from active machinery at a safe distance.
About CIS Industrial Services
CIS Industrial Services ia leader in the supply of advance Oil Condition Monitoring technologies, Vibration Monitoring technologies, products, system and services.
Our products we represent are trusted by the worlds leading industrial and commercial companies to monitor Vibration, and Oil, helping to optimise equipment productivity, reduce operating cost, thereby remaining competitive in a global economy.
Should you wish to lean more about our Products and Services, please do not hesitate to contact Lourens Janse Van Rensburg via email: Lourensfirstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively via phone: +27 (0) 79 512 8027